The Chittenden County Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) document is a community-based undertaking coordinated by the Greater Burlington Industrial Corporation (GBIC) in an effort to inventory economic development activities taking place within the county. Composed of individually-reported projects and research submitted by citizen work groups, the CEDS document is a yearly update to better understand the ways in which our county is growing and where it may be headed.
Economic development TOPICS:
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT resources:
- SUPPORTING THE STEM CLUSTER & YOUNG PROFESSIONALS » (White paper, June 2016)
- VERMONT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT MARKETING PLAN »
Here is our ECOS Plan »
We integrated our Regional Plan, Metropolitan Transportation Plan, and CEDS. Look at the following sections for more detail:
- 2.4 Economic Infrastructure »
- 3.2 High Priority Strategies, Actions & Partners »
- 4.2 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) »
Check out our Annual Scorecard »
Scroll down to look at the “economic infrastructure” indicators we are tracking annually.
Here are links to our analysis reports which showed the background research: