The CCRPC prepares an Annual Report as outlined in its Bylaws (Article VI, Executive Director). The report features a summary of the CCRPC’s local and regional efforts and is submitted every September to the Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development (ACCD) and posted here. The last three years will be made available online; for earlier Annual Reports, please contact us. Also included below are the statewide reports prepared by the Vermont Association of Planning & Development Agencies (VAPDA).
In addition to the CCRPC’s Annual Report, the CCRPC with the ECOS Partnership prepares the ECOS Plan Annual Report: The State of Chittenden County, which is released every February. In an effort to track progress made on all ECOS goals, the ECOS Partnership monitors 90+ indicators over each year and compiles the report, a summary that highlights a number of regional trends and accomplishments. The ECOS Annual Reports can be found at: http://www.ecosproject.com/annual-report/.
ccrpc annual reports
- CCRPC FY21 Annual Report » | FY21 Status Map »
- CCRPC FY20 Annual Report » | FY20 Status Map »
- CCRPC FY19 Annual Report » | FY19 Status Map »
- CCRPC FY18 Annual Report » | FY18 Status Map »
VAPDA ANNUAL REPORTS
- VAPDA FY21 Annual Report »
- VAPDA FY20 Annual Report » | FY20 RPCs at Work Brochure » | FY20 Statewide Map »
- VAPDA FY19 Annual Report »
- VAPDA FY18 Annual Report »
For more information, contact Charlie Baker, CCRPC Executive Director, at (802) 846-4490 x *23.