Clean Water Fund Conversation
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
11:15 am – 1:00 pm
110 W Canal St, Winooski, VT 05404
You’re invited to a Clean Water Fund Conversation with Vermont DEC staff: 11:15 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., Tuesday, June 14th at the offices of the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission at 110 West Canal Street, Suite 202 in Winooski. Topics include:
- Water pollution challenges and opportunities in Chittenden County;
- The Clean Water Fund and its role in addressing these needs;
- How the Clean Water Fund was allocated with the first 2 years of funding;
- Kinds of activities the Clean Water Fund can support, such as technical assistance, education, implementation; and,
- Priorities for the Clean Water Fund in the coming year.
Contact Dan Albrecht with questions and to RSVP.