Joint Finance and Executive Committee Meeting
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
5:45 pm – 7:00 pm
110 W Canal St, Winooski, VT 05404
The meeting will take place remotely via ‘GoToMeeting’, next Wednesday, April 1, at 5:45p.m.
You can join the meeting using the following link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/710796621
For those who would prefer to join by phone or those without a microphone on your computer, please dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 710-796-621
When participating remotely, please wait until you are recognized by the Chair before you speak. For each agenda item, the Chair will make sure to ask if anyone participating remotely would like to speak.
- Use the “chat” feature or raise your hand if on video, or ask the Chair to request to speak.
- To ensure everyone is heard, only one person should speak at a time.
- When recognized by the Chair, introduce yourself each time.
- Speak up so everyone in person and on the phone can hear clearly.
- When participating remotely, take steps to avoid background noise, and make sure your microphone/phone is muted when you are not speaking.
The Executive Committee facilitates the administration of the Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC), ensures that policy and planning recommendations are brought before the Board, and ensures that the decisions of the CCRPC are implemented. The Executive Committee has regularly scheduled meetings on the first Wednesday of the month, starting at 5:45pm. For more information, please visit the Executive Committee page »