Planning Advisory Committee Meeting & Public Hearings
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm
110 W Canal St, Winooski, VT 05404
April 8, 2:30pm | THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD REMOTELY. All PAC members and members of the public can join the meeting using the information below:
- April 8 Public Hearing Notice Re: Draft 2020 Underhill Town Plan & 2016 Williston Town Plan Amendment »
- April 8 Agenda & Packet »
- Draft FY21 UPWP »
- Draft Underhill Town Plan »
- 3. ) The meeting will begin at 2:30pm. Please join a few minutes early using one of the following options:
- Join via GoToMeeting (video/audio): Join the Meeting »
- Join via conference call on your phone (audio only): +1 (872) 240-3412 | Access Code: 302-021-677
The Planning Advisory Committee (PAC) is one of several Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) standing committees established to oversee the CCRPC’s regional planning activities and policy development. In particular, the PAC is responsible for reviewing municipal plans and working on policy associated with Act 250 review. There are other responsibilities as described in the PAC Charge.
The PAC typically meets on the second Wednesday of every other month at 2:30pm at the CCRPC office (110 West Canal Street, Winooski). Please check the meeting schedule on the CCRPC Calendar for the next meeting date.
For more information about the PAC, including agendas and minutes, please visit the PAC webpage »