The Town of
Milton is known as a wonderful location for families and businesses to grow. It has invested in the infrastructure to support residential and commercial growth in its Town Core and already supports a growing residential and commercial community. Milton grew in the last census and is now ranked as the 8th largest community in Vermont. It is host to many exciting businesses and employers. Milton’s vision of the future supports dense residential and commercial development in its Town Core with a comfortable mix of amenities and housing choices for all age groups. It is the Town’s intention to grow in such a fashion that it has a mix of both residential and commercial properties. This mix will support the growth needed to maintain the services the residents and businesses have come to expect while keeping the tax burden stable.
MILTON STORMWATER MASTER PLAN
After securing a Department of Environmental Conservation Ecosystem Restoration Program Grant in FY18 to develop a Stormwater Master Plan for the Town, CCRPC staff worked with the Town and Fitzgerald Environmental to develop project deliverables, review invoices and coordinate on potential stormwater projects. A draft report was developed in June, and a final report will be released in FY20.
- Milton Railroad Street Rail Crossing Study »
- Milton US 7 Corridor Study »
- Exit 17 Scoping Study »
- US-7 / Middle Road / Railroad Street Intersection Scoping Study »
- Traffic Impact Analysis for Milton Square »
- Milton Town Core Transportation Plan »
- Town of Milton Pavement Management Study »
- All of our past Milton planning studies can be found here »
Municipal Plan Review:
- Letter retaining confirmation and approval after amendment (CCRPC Executive Director, 2019) »
- Resolution approving municipal plan and confirming the planning process (CCRPC Board, 2018) »
- Review of the municipal plan (CCRPC Planning Advisory Committee, 2017) »