The Town of
Located “At the Foot of Mount Mansfield,” the Town of Underhill is a rural community of approximately 3,040 residents. The Town has two main areas: the Underhill Flats area, encompassing the VT Route 15 corridor shared with the Town of Jericho and Poker Hill Road, and Underhill Center, at the intersection of River Road and Pleasant Valley Road.
There are no current projects in Underhill.
- Underhill Route 15 Sidewalk Feasibility Study Update »
- Road Safety Audit Review-River Road near Sand Hill Road »
- All of our past Underhill planning studies can be found here »
Municipal Plan Review:
- Letter retaining confirmation and approval after amendment (CCRPC Executive Director, 2019) »
- Resolution approving municipal plan and confirming the planning process (CCRPC Board, 2015) »
- Review of the municipal plan (CCRPC Planning Advisory Committee, 2015) »