Hinesburg Route 116 Crosswalk Scoping Study
This study follows up on the 2014 Vermont Route 116 Corridor Study recommendations to evaluate design options and provide cost estimates for improvements to six crosswalks in Hinesburg Village. The study will be done in two phase with Phase 1 to be completed in 2023 and Phase 2 to be completed in 2024.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
PHASES 1 AND 2
Phase 1 Crosswalks
- Mid-block near United Church (10580 Route 116)
- Mid-block near Hinesburg Community School (10888 Route 116)
- Buck Hill Road intersection
Phase 2 Crosswalks
- Commerce Street Intersection
- Mechanicsville Road intersection
- Charlotte Road intersection
- Silver Street intersection
Click image to enlarge.
For more information, please contact Christine Forde, CCRPC Senior Transportation Planner: (802) 846-4490 x113