Queen City Park Road/Austin Drive Bicycle and Pedestrian Connections Scoping Study
CCRPC worked with the Cities of Burlington and South Burlington to develop and evaluate a possible bicycle and pedestrian connection between the Hannaford Plaza on US7 in South Burlington, along Queen City Park Road and Austin Drive to the Burlington Bike Path at Oakledge Park. Connections to the Hannaford Plaza, Red Rocks Park, Oakledge Park, GMT transit stops, the Burlington Bike Path/Island Line, and other key destinations were identified and considered in the study.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
STUDY AREA »
PUBLIC PARTICIPATION »
All meetings and participation opportunities will be listed here. To join the project email list to stay up to date on progress and meetings, contact Christine Forde, Project Manager.
- Public Meeting – March 9, 2022 | Presentation » | Meeting Notes »
At this public meeting, draft concepts for bike and pedestrian facilities were presented and discussed.
ADVISORY COMMITTEE MEETINGS
- Advisory Committee Meeting #4 – May 19, 2022 | Meeting Notes »
- Advisory Committee Meeting #3 – February 22, 2022 | Meeting Notes »
- Advisory Committee Meeting #2 – November 18, 2021 | Presentation » | Meeting Notes »
- Advisory Committee Meeting #1 – September 23, 2021 | Meeting Notes » | Project Schedule »
- Scope of Work »
- Storymap »
- Drone Video of Project Corridor »
- Draft Report » | Appendices »
- Final Report » | Appendices »
Project Advisory Committee:
- Burlington City Council – Chip Mason
- South Burlington City Council – Tim Barrett
- Burlington Neighborhood Planning Assembly – Gillian Bell
- Queen City Park Road Neighborhood – Doug Goodman
- Burlington Walk/Bike Council – Peter Keating
- South Burlington Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee – Bob Britt/Amanda Holland
- Green Mountain Transit – Chris Damiani
For more information, please contact Christine Forde, CCRPC Senior Transportation Planner.