Queen City Park Road/Austin Drive Bicycle and Pedestrian Connections Scoping Study
CCRPC is working with the Cities of Burlington and South Burlington to develop and evaluate a possible bicycle and pedestrian connection between the Hannaford Plaza on US7 in South Burlington, along Queen City Park Road and Austin Drive to the Burlington Bike Path at Oakledge Park. Connections to the Hannaford Plaza, Red Rocks Park, Oakledge Park, GMT transit stops, the Burlington Bike Path/Island Line, and other key destinations will be identified and considered in the study.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
All meetings and participation opportunities will be listed here. Want to join the project email list to stay up to date on progress and meetings? Contact Christine Forde, Project Manager.
- Scope of Work »
- Existing Conditions Map »
- Final Report »
Project Advisory Committee:
- Burlington City Council – Chip Mason
- South Burlington City Council – Tim Barrett
- Burlington Neighborhood Planning Assembly — Gillian Bell
- Queen City Park Road Neighborhood – Doug Goodman
- Burlington Walk/Bike Council – Peter Keating
- South Burlington Bicycle & Pedestrian Committee — Bob Britt/Amanda Holland
For more information, please contact Christine Forde, CCRPC Senior Transportation Planner.