The CCRPC maintains an extensive library of land use, socioeconomic, transportation, and GIS maps and data. The agency’s data program provides support for projects and studies for its member municipalities and collaborative agencies.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
GEO DATA & MAPPING »
TRANSPORTATION DATA »
SOCIOECONOMIC DATA »
GEO DATA & Mapping
- CCRPC GIS page » Interactive map viewers, Dashboards, StoryMaps and GIS data for Chittenden County.
- Vermont Center for Geographic Information» High quality geospatial data, services, and geographic information system infrastructure for public use.
- Vermont Open Geodata Portal » The Vermont Open Geodata Portal contains free spatial data, services and applications. Available data is provided the Vermont Center for Geographic Information and other publishers like ANR, VTrans, and the Regional Planning Commissions.
- Data.Gov» Data, tools, and resources to conduct research, develop web and mobile applications, design data visualizations, and more.
TRAFFIC DATA and tools:
- Traffic Count Database System» One stop shopping for traffic data, including traffic counts and turning movement data.
- Park & Ride Data» Map showing Vermont’s Park & Ride locations along with details like address, number of spaces, and amenities.
- Chittenden County Town Highway Maps» One stop shopping for Town Highway maps – current and historic maps are available.
- Chittenden County Functional Classification Map» View on the ECOS Map Viewer or download the data
- Shared Parking Analysis (SPA) Tool» The SPA tool models shared parking demand for specific geographic areas based on land use and adjustment factors by month, day of week, and time of day.
PAVEMENT Inventory DATABASES (MicroPAVER) BY MUNICIPALITY:
- contact Chris Dubin, Senior Transportation Planner at (802) 846-4490 x *12 for the most current inventory.
VERMONT AGENCY OF TRANSPORTATION (VTrans):
- VTrans Online Map Center» The Online Map Center (OMC) is intended to be the source for VTrans-specific maps at VTrans.
- VTrans Mapping Unit Publications»
- Highway Research (Crash) Data» Crash reports submitted to the State of Vermont involving motorized vehicles on all public highways.
- Highway Mileage Data» Town Highway mileage certificates
- Paved & Dirt Roads Mileage Data» Mileage statistics
- VTrans Bridge Inspection Reports» Search by Town or Ownership. Here is an interactive map for selecting bridge inspection reports.
- VTculverts» An interactive map and inventory of town-maintained bridges and culverts.
- Census Transportation Planning Products» A set of special tabulations designed by transportation planners using large sample surveys conducted by the Census Bureau.
- US Census – Commuting Data» Journey to Work data includes where people work, when their trip starts, how they get there, and how long it takes.
- FHWA – National Household Travel Survey» Analyze trends in personal and household travel. Includes daily non-commercial travel by all modes, including characteristics of the people traveling, their household, and their vehicles.
- Local Motion Trail Finder» Interactive map of four-season trails in Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Vermont State Data Center/Vermont Indicators Online» The SDC program’s mission is to provide easy and efficient access to Census data and information through a wide network of lead, coordinating and affiliate agencies.
- Vermont Housing & Finance Agency Housing Data» Find community profiles of residents and homes in every Vermont town and county. The site’s toolbox of the latest resources helps with planning and developing municipal policy.
- Vermont Department of Labor Information» Labor market information.
- US Census Bureau»
- USA Data and Statistics» Find data bout the U.S., such as maps and population, demographic, and economic data.
For more information, contact Pam Brangan, CCRPC GIS, IT & Data Manager at (802) 846-4490 x *22.