The Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission will occasionally issue Requests for Qualifications (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Those requests will be posted here.
Below, you will also find relevant financial forms and grant resources.
Requests for Proposals
Social Change Marketing Campaign Services Re: Stormwater | Deadline: April 9, 2021 at 4:00pm
The Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) is soliciting responses from qualified Contractors and/or Organizations (hereinafter CONSULTANT) to aid in implementation of a social change marketing campaign known as Rethink Runoff. The purpose of this campaign is to educate residents about water quality, and particularly the impacts of stormwater runoff in a nine-town portion of Chittenden County, Vermont. Over the 5-year period, anticipated to run from July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2026, the annual budget for the Marketing Contractual Services sought via this RFP will vary from year to year depending upon workload. Exclusive of media purchase costs and subconsultant costs (e.g. voice-over, video production costs, etc.), CCRPC anticipates providing to the CONSULTANT $7,000 to $15,000 per year for professional services. Please note this is only an estimate to provide a general guideline to potential CONSULTANTS of the value of the contract and not a guarantee of annual cash flow, cash retainers, mandated charges, etc. | Download the RFP »
- Submission of questions related to the proposal are acceptable. Questions may be submitted by email to [email protected] up until March 26, 2021. | Questions & Answers »
- In order to be considered responsive to this RFP, each prospective bidder must complete and submit the responses and materials requested in Attachment A, no later than 4 p.m., EDT, Friday, April 9, 2021.
- FY21 Rethink Runoff Program Budget »
- Rethink Runoff Annual Reports (2018-2020) »
- Rethink Runoff Survey Results | 2013 » | 2018 »
- Rethink Runoff Media Plans | Fall 2019-Spring 2020 » | Fall 2020-Spring 2021 »
- Rethink Runoff Media Examples | Example 1 » | Example 2 » | Example 3 » | Example 4 »
questions & contact
Requests for QualificationS
Civil Engineering Services for the Town of Westford | DEADLINE: April 14, 2021 at 3:00pm
The Town of Westford, and project partners (e.g. Vermont River Conservancy, Champlain Housing Trust, and Green Mountain Habitat For Humanity), will conduct site investigation, planning, and pre-development work on the property at 1705 VT Route 128 in Westford. The work is funded through a Vermont Community Development Program (VCDP) Planning Grant. The project will develop a site plan for the property which project partners envision a public river access, 6-8 units of perpetually affordable housing, and a to-be-determined public facility use on the property. CCRPC is providing administrative and project management assistance to the Town of Westford. The Town of Westford is requesting qualifications for civil engineering and land survey services to support this project. | Download the RFQ »
- The deadline for submission of questions via email is April 2, 2021 at 3:00pm.
- Responses to all questions will be distributed by April 6, 2021. | View Questions & Answers »
- The deadline for submission of qualifications via email is April 14, 2021 at 3:00pm.
The following attachments to the RFQ are available:
1. Phase I ESA »
2. Phase II ESA »
3. Supplemental Phase II ESA »
4. Archaeological Resources Assessment »
5. Determination of Eligibility Form »
6. Vermont Architectural Resource Inventory – Individual Property Survey Form »
7. Historic Preservation Project Review Cover Form »
8. Environmental Release »
9. Wetlands Delineation »
Questions & Contact
Questions about this RFQ or the project may be sent via email to Taylor Newton, Senior Planner at (802) 578-4786 or [email protected]. Please carbon copy (cc) Melissa Manka, Town Planner at [email protected] on all email correspondence.
Planning, Engineering and Environmental Services | Deadline: april 23, 2021 at 4:00pm
The Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) is issuing a Request for Qualifications (RFQ) on behalf of the nineteen communities that comprise the CCRPC for Planning, Engineering and Environmental Services. | Download the RFQ » | Attachment 1: Contractor Financial Background Questionnaire »
The following topic areas are included:
- Project Development (Scoping) Projects & Technical Assistance Studies
- Transportation Planning/Corridor/Area Wide Studies
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Studies
- Water Quality Project Assessment, Concept Plans, Design, and Construction Management
- Public Transportation Studies
The CCRPC seeks to select qualified and innovative contractors to provide a range of services to the CCRPC for a two-year period. The CCRPC may extend one or more of the contracts for up to two additional one-year periods. Contract extensions will be based on contractor performance for the prior contract periods and availability of funds for projects under a specific topic area. The program will commence in July 2021 and extend through June 30, 2023, with possible extensions to June 30, 2024 and June 30, 2025.
Questions will be accepted until April 12th to ensure all parties have adequate time to review the answers. Questions regarding this RFQ should be directed to Marshall Distel, CCRPC Transportation Planner at [email protected]. CCRPC will maintain a list of questions and answers on this webpage. | Questions and Answers » (Latest Update: 4/2/21)
The deadline for submission of qualifications via email to Marshall Distel ([email protected]) is 4:00 p.m., April 23, 2021.
Questions & Contact
Questions regarding this RFQ should be directed to Marshall Distel, CCRPC Transportation Planner at [email protected].
The following forms are available if requested in transportation-related proposal submissions: