Bridge Street Complete Streets Corridor Study
Public Meeting #2: Thursday, April 8, 7:00pm | Meeting Presentation »
The Town of Richmond, with assistance from CCRPC & VHB, seeks to plan for walking and biking improvements to Bridge Street at the locations indicated on the study area map below.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
All meetings and participation opportunities will be listed here. Want to join the project email list to stay up to date on progress and meetings? Contact Jason Charest, Project Manager.
- Public Meeting #2: Draft Alternatives Presentation: Thursday, April 8, 2021, 7:00pm | Meeting Presentation »
Following our December meeting, we compiled your thoughts for improving walking and biking on Bridge Street and came up with some draft concepts. We welcome you to join us at our next virtual public meeting where the fun is sure to continue! Please view the presentation above in advance. We look forward to hearing your feedback on the draft concepts!
Join Zoom Meeting » | One tap mobile: +13017158592,,91452233901# | Telephone: (301) 715-8592 | Meeting ID: 914 5223 3901 | Passcode: 910031
- Public Meeting #1: Local Concerns Meeting: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 7:00 pm | Meeting Recording » | Meeting Notes »
Come tell us about your experiences using Bridge Street at the study’s focus areas! To get your wheels turning in advance, below are some questions to ponder:
- What is a bicyclist or pedestrian’s experience like on Bridge Street?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there locations where the infrastructure is inadequate (isn’t wide enough, doesn’t continue to destinations, exhibits trip hazards)?
- Should additional infrastructure (sidewalks, crosswalks, bike lanes or paths) be considered for the future?
- Scope of Work »
- Existing Conditions Map »
- Final Report »
For more information, please contact Jason Charest, CCRPC Senior Transportation Planning Engineer.