Bridge Street Complete Streets Corridor Study
Public Meeting #1: Thursday, December 10, 7:00pm | Watch the Meeting Recording »
The Town of Richmond, with assistance from CCRPC & VHB, seeks to plan for walking and biking improvements to Bridge Street at the locations indicated on the study area map below.
SEE BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON:
All meetings and participation opportunities will be listed here. Want to join the project email list to stay up to date on progress and meetings? Contact Jason Charest, Project Manager.
- Public Meeting #1: Local Concerns Meeting: Thursday, December 10, 2020, 7:00 pm | Meeting Recording »
Come tell us about your experiences using Bridge Street at the study’s focus areas! To get your wheels turning in advance, below are some questions to ponder:
- What is a bicyclist or pedestrian’s experience like on Bridge Street?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there locations where the infrastructure is inadequate (isn’t wide enough, doesn’t continue to destinations, exhibits trip hazards)?
- Should additional infrastructure (sidewalks, crosswalks, bike lanes or paths) be considered for the future?
- Public Meeting #2: Draft Alternatives Presentation: Tentatively March, 2021
- Scope of Work »
- Existing Conditions Map »
- Final Report »
For more information, please contact Jason Charest, CCRPC Senior Transportation Planning Engineer.